THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN YOU BUY A CHEAP SERVICE…
A Lot of people hesitate on price when buying something that isn’t tangible, we all do it, I get it. But when it comes to business, more often then not the outlay is an investment into your future and in order to see the value of something, sometimes you must see the other side first…
1. If you are choosing a cheap adviser, ask yourself, how are they funding themselves to provide you with an excellent service? The answer is, they can’t. If they sell cheap, they buy cheap (staff)
2. You’d end up being one of many, a number, quantity over quality will be their ethos
3. Buy cheap – buy twice (enough said)
4. They do not value their service enough to charge accordingly, so how can you place any value on what you are buying?
5. Finally, you get what you pay for. Don’t be surprised when things are left to the last minute, rushed and/or incorrect
I urge all of you to buy wisely whenever you purchase services for your businesses. This doesn’t just apply to accountancy services. We have a network of professional advisers that we highly recommend so get in touch if you have the need for one.